Monday, November 24, 2008

How A Mere Male Can Lose 21 Kg In 8 Weeks

f being a cigarette smoker, I finally realised what a disgusting habit it really is and decided it was time for me to quit. I decided that I was stronger than any habit or addiction and gave up cold turkey without any patches pills or anything else. The first week was extremely difficult but since then I have not even thought about cigarettes.



I then developed a different problem and even though I did not increase my food intake, or change what I was eating, I started to put on weight and before long none of my clothes fitted me and I had gained over 20kg. I had maintained a body weight of 96kg for most of my life and, being quite a tall man 189cm, presented as physically fit and in good body shape. Now I was carrying 116kg, I had a huge "beer belly", even though I am a non-drinker, and looked in a dreadful physical shape.



I had to lose weight. I spoke to every female in my circle of friends about weight and weight loss and the best ways of losing weight and keeping it off in my search for the way to lose this 20kg sack of potatoes I was now forced to carry around with me. Everyone that I spoke to had a different diet and a different story to tell me but I quickly sorted out that most diets don't work, or if they do manage to remove some weight, it is very quickly put back on.



Then I spoke to my friend Sharon, who is 60 years old and weighs just 52kg, about her weight and she told me about a system she uses for removing fat from her body and keeping it off permanently. As she told me of this product I suddenly realized that this was exactly what I needed as I didn't want to stop eating at restaurants, nor did I want to stop having some fine wine with my meals. What I needed was to burn the fat developing on my body and to keep burning it off me at a sufficient rate to reduce my weight.



Once I started on the program I was able to learn:



How to lose up to 3kg each week

Supermarket shopping tips to maintain my weight loss

List of the best fat burning foods

How to eat more to speed up the weight loss

Eat later at night to eliminate bedtime hunger

Stay slim for the rest of my life.



It took me only eight weeks to reach my desired weight of 95kg and I have maintained that weight now for the past six weeks. I still enjoy food and fine dining and some excellent wine to wash it all down and I have not reduced the amount of food that I am eating. I follow the program easily because of the "online diet generator" that comes with the program. I can very easily organize my diet for the coming week by spending just a couple of minutes online each week.



So if you are trying to lose weight and have found that the Low-Carb Diets, the Low-Calorie Diets and the Low-Fat Diets don't work for you and that starving yourself does not reduce your weight then I can thoroughly recommend this fat burning system. It worked for me and it works for my friend Sharon and I have since found several other people following the system and they are all thoroughly happy with their results.



Don't procrastinate any longer - you can find out more about it at my web site.



Tony is a webmaster for several web sites and has written articles on financial and investment topics for many years. He can be contacted through his web site http://www.lose-more-weight.com or by email to tony@gr8riches.com



Please rate this article:
Currently 10.00/1012345678910
Rating: 10.0/10 (1 vote cast)

TUESDAY
NOV 25th.






Categories
Home
Arts and Entertainment (2,723)
Business (2,419)
Computers (2,275)
Culture and Society (4,922)
Disease and Illness (18)
Environment (684)
Fashion (678)
Finance (11,187)
Food and Beverage (1,635)
Health and Fitness (16,282)
Home and Family (13,654)
Inspirational (23)
Internet (2,723)
Non categorized (15,616)
Personal Development (2,124)
Politics (413)
Recreation and Sports (7,234)
Reference and Education (3,513)
Relationships (1,889)
Religion and Spirituality (973)
Technology (157)
Travel (8,061)
Vehicles (540)
Writing (1,368)

No comments: